| | Post date: 2018/08/27 |
- Reviewers should keep all article data confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted with no personal criticism of the author, self-knowledge of the author(s) must not affect the reviewers’ comments or decision.
- Reviewers should express their supporting views in 500-1000 words.
- Reviewers may suggest relevant published articles that have not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also inform the editor-in-chief on any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper.
- Reviewers should refrain from reviewing the papers in which they have conflicts of interest due to having competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.